Return to Services

For students

Academic officers and study advisor

Our degree programmes’ (both finnish and english) study advisor is Inka Ruoste. Inka is a student working part-time in our faculty. She will gladly help any of our degree programmes’ students in anything related to their studies whether it’s in the guildroom or in her office during her working hours.

The study coordinator/academic officer for the finnish degree programme is Hanna Lehtelä. Hanna is involved in the coordination and development of teaching and studying within our degree programme. You can contact Hanna any time you have questions regarding the contents or the structure of your degree. You can also find answers for questions such as what to choose as your elective studies and whether or not you can benefit from possible prior university education. If you are concerned about whom you should contact, do not hesitate to ask.

The academic officer for the International Degree Programme in Science and Engineering is Tiina Riihelä. Her job is to coordinate and develop the programme. You can contact Tiina if you have any questions about the degree structure and its contents, your personal study plan (PSP), studies completed in another university etc. Tiina also provides statements for your residence permit. If you don’t know who to ask, you can always contact Tiina

Inka’s contact information:

Tel: 050 330 3095

E-mail: tl.opiskelu.tau[at]

Office: SG311

Hanna’s contact information:                        

Tel: 0504478394

E-mail: hanna.lehtela[at]

Office: K2245

Tiina’s contact information:

Tel. +358 50 447 8395

E-mail: tiina.riihela[at]

Office: K2245